Saturday, September 20, 2008
Meems Mail
Well we heard from bd, via her blog, it was with joy when I checked this am to find she had posted two hours prior. I came across this Meems mail in a magazine I was looking through, it's our bd's nickname, how perfect.... I will no doubt be looking forward daily to Meems mail so naturally the other picture also made me smile.... sweet little touches today reminding me that even these little details are gifts from God.
peace to your heart,
xo
j
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
how sweet. i love how our Father always blesses us with little details like this. xoxo
I love the details and little touches. Thinking about you!
what a cool gift to you-- He truly is intimately acquainted with all your ways... all your hearts desires and the little things that make you smile and know His nearness---
Post a Comment