Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good Morning...





This mornings sunrise was spectacular
just wanted to share in case
you missed it.

j

5 comments:

Meems said...

MOM!!! my home is so beautiful and my mom is so creative and my friends are so gorgeous and perfect and loving and i'm just so proud of you all i feel like everyone in the world needs to know you. Mom, just looking at your blog adn the pictures you've added it just blowas me away. You have such a good eye and i just love how God uses us to inspire and encourage oneanother. Looks like you guys have been enjoying one another and the beautiful life we have been given. I LOVE OUR LIFE I'm so grateful to be here and so grateful to peek through your window. I do , i feel like i am clearly peeking through a whole in the sky and stepping right into the moments you have had with one another. I'm immediately with you when I read what you've written and see what snaps you've taken. I hadn't see some of the pics from Shells baby shower the BEBE letters from the chandaller was insane..one of my favorites is the "Jesus is lord" truck the composition of the photo is impecible.. (you know because I have such a trained eye) but I think its perfect. oh gotta go. i love you so much

shelbi said...

::: melted :::: your daughters post is just beautiful the love you both share melts me.

and so does your gorgeous blog.

hugs sweet friend
shelbi

shelly said...

i love that meems gets to experience this blog life of ours. she is right. everyone in the world needs to know you!
love you!

Sandy said...

BEAUTIFUL and i agree with everything M's said ...

Kirstin said...

Beautiful pictures...even the ones in the past posts. What a beautiful area.

Related Posts with Thumbnails