Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A year in review....

10 comments:

Bethany said...

WOW 2008 has been a wonderful, exciting and changing year for you! And 2009 is just going to get better! Merry Christmas J and Cheers to 2009! xoxo Bethany

Cristine said...

Beautiful photos...a year full of love, friends and blessings from the Lord! May 2009 bring you many more adventures in Him as He opens new doors for you and your family! I love you Julie...Teen

Kirstin said...

gorgeous pics. Just wanted to let you know I posted the recipe for the white chocolate cranberry cookies. They were so good and well worth making. Be blessed.

Kirstin said...

gorgeous pics. Just wanted to let you know I posted the recipe for the white chocolate cranberry cookies. They were so good and well worth making. Be blessed.

Kathy said...

Julia: It looks like 2008 was a wonderful year for you...wishing you many blessings and much happiness in 2009.

Merry Christmas!!!
XO
Kathy

PS Love the nose piercing picture..you are one brave woman!!!

Sandy said...

oh, what a year indeed! including our little vist.
i was blessed by all the photos ... (did Katee do that for you?)
love to you julia, hard to believe 2008 is almost over ...

sandy

Sandy said...

ha! love the pix of us and abby in the pool!

Linda Lou said...

What a great idea to summarize what looks like an amazing year, filled with family, fun, parties, celebrations and your joy in all those lovely photos---hope you had a great Christmas and I look forward to seeing more in 2009!

Becky Dellar said...

Seeing all these pictures was so cool...each one has so many memories and words behind them...Cannot believe all that has happened in 2008. As I heard at church this morning, Let God blow our Mind in two-thousand nine!

shelly said...

What a great year! Lots of flowers, cupcakes and friends! Hope you had fun. I pray your 2009 is just as blessed. Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails