
Well Ladies ( and maybe gentlemen ;)) after careful consideration I have decided it's time for me to close the doors of my little blog house.
It's been such a wonderful experience and joy to enter into this incredible society of
talented and loving women but as with all seasons they must come to an end. Painfully entering one I leave incredibly grateful into another. As my one year blog post stated, I started blogging while in the midst of a very challenging and difficult period of life, mostly due to hitting menopause, empty nest and trying to gain new direction in my life, all at once!!
Along the way I have made some wonderful, blessed friendships for which i will always be extremely grateful. I recently shared with a friend that I didn't feel that my blog had any particular purpose to it and so rather than just doing it for the sake of having a blog it's time to pursue some other interests, what those will be I have absolutely no clue!!! But I did want to take the time to let those of you know how much I have enjoyed my blogging time with you and to thank you for taking the time to pop in and say HI!
I will still continue to visit your inspiring and beautiful blogs and if ever I decide that I have a particular course on which to define my blog, well then I am there!!! and you will be the first to know! So always as in the past peace to your beautiful heart, May the Lord bless and keep you always and Have a wonderful New Year!
Love j
p.s. and if you ever find yourself in a state of menopausal turmoil, I 'm your girl!! :)) you have my e mail!!