but we dont'.....because it will go right to our
thighs or stomach or boootie.. or all of the above.
but oh to eat the whole thing guilt free, licking the
fork after each glorious bite. This cake
spied in San Francisco this past year fills me
with such crazy sweet cravings,it makes me want to
drive my car right through the storefront window
grab this cake and then head to that little bench looking out
over the golden gate bridge and enjoy every little calorie filled bite!...
for now, i will just drool over these pictures
xo
j



3 comments:
LOL!!!!!!! I love it! you know what I saw yesterday online... that sounds amazing are the amazing macarons!!! That Hazelnut one was just the yummiest!!!
And I'm just feeding your craving.. sorry what kind of friend am i?!?!? :) LOL!
A little treat when the body craves it is good! :)
ahh the macarons!!!
YUM..thats all I am going to say :)
hmmmmm hmmmmmm this cake is just begging to be taken home to a party don't you think ;))
Post a Comment