Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Blog Break


o.k. before i leave for a blog break, here are my finds for the week. My ten dollar wicker chair complete with brand new chair pad (I bought two chairs) and my five dollar lamp with pale yellow shade. Sweet Shells called me after discovering an ad placed by a local Hotel who are in the process of re-decorating all the rooms thus selling all their contents. I also bought a beautiful table for thirty five which was also a steal and ten outdoor teak folding chairs. I can safely say I have not had that much of a shopping rush in a very long while (except when I go south to visit a certain someone who can talk me into buying anything! you know who you are ;).
Between work, and the baby shower this Saturday there is no way I can even think about blogging unless something super, duper, extra spectacular happens that I must share with you all, so for now, I am signing off till at least Sunday when I know my bd will most likely be anxiously awaiting pictures of the weekends events.
Have a great week all,
peace to your heart,
j

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Fun finds, Julia! We'll be anxiously awaiting the pix of the shower. ENJOY!

Ivan and Chrissy said...

I am writing for Chrissy here who can't fight through the tears of painful regret that she can't make it to the baby shower. Keep a teak folding chair in her honor. Have fun and give shelly's little bowling ball a rub for us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails