Friday, June 26, 2009










o.k. so it's really hard to not post all the pictures
of everything we are doing for bd's wedding day.
Not to share it with all you blogging beauties
is stretching my patience to say the least.
This week it was dress fitting number
two, and a visit to the florist who
is AMAZING (thank you Mrs. K!).
The above flowers are NOT I repeat
NOT what the final beautifulness
will be but rather a close
replication.
This part of the process really meant alot
to my bd as it is the one thing
she has always wanted to pay careful
attention to, her flowers...
I know that whatever they turn out to
look like, nothing will match
the beauty of her face when she
walks down the aisle but of course flowers
do add to the whole picture and as
we are true flower chicks around here
they will really mean alot to us.
Hope you all have a beautiful weekend
and don't' forget to buy yourself a bouquet
of your favorite blossoms, after all it is summer and
the selection is glorious!

love
~j~


3 comments:

Bethany said...

I was wondering why those two places looked so familiar! Couldn't you just sit all day in Mercedes shop! It is so fun makes me want to be a bride again (well not for real but for fun). And did I read that right? Your using Lisa for flowers??????? Old family friend of ours and I LOVE HER, I want to move to SB just make arrangements all day!Oh so happy to hear the wedding plans are coming together...miss you :(

Becky Dellar said...

oh man...Can I see Every picture you have taken so far after the wedding??? :D I just cant wait for that day!!
The Lord's got it all planned out more than even Meehan and I just cant wait to part take in it all...

Jenny said...

I love seeing these pictures. It makes me feel apart of the process. Love you, JK

Related Posts with Thumbnails