Thursday, August 06, 2009











I love summer.....

8 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh the beach, how I want to go there and just be beneath the sun all day! One day soon I hope! xoxo B

Bethany said...

Oh the beach, how I want to go there and just be beneath the sun all day! One day soon I hope! xoxo B

Katee Grace said...

oh i love love love that shot of Hailey and Meems!!! :)
me gusta this post! :) :)

Jenniferbeautifulmeshow said...

These could be pictorials in a magazine...M is gorgeous.

I miss summer days. You just don't get "beach days" in dreary SF.

joyfulgirl said...

Too much fun. My fave is the first photo of the three beach bods. Great post:)
xoxo

Becky Dellar said...

These are such great pictures!! The heart in the sand...it makes me want to jump rope on the beach next time! :D Love these so much!

kara said...

beautiful beach pics and thank you so much for your kind words on my blog-
xoxoxo kara

Meghan Elaine said...

I think Meehan is a mermaid.

Related Posts with Thumbnails