lol... sigh, one of these days i will just suck it up and purchase a ticket and go, oh that would be perhaps a three martini flight :))) i still see a travel channel show in there somewhere! xo j
There is in every true woman's heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity; but which kindles up, and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity. - Washington Irving
My Sweet Adopted kids Luke and Bethany = Australia
Needs of the Massai Women in Africa
Please read the amazing things that this group of believers are doing in Haiti
3 comments:
I could go there too! Looks amazing and relaxing and I can hold your hand on the flight :) Wish we could pack you with us to Hawaii!!!
I love your christmas themed blog!! So fun!
I can take you there anytime! How many martinis would it take?
lol... sigh, one of these days i will just suck it up and purchase a ticket and go, oh that would be perhaps a three martini flight :)))
i still see a travel channel show in there somewhere!
xo
j
Post a Comment