Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Postcard Clue




 




Three guesses as to where I am for the next 32 days!!!
YES you guessed right dear reader!
Hubs and I are off to play in the sand and surf in the gorgeous
Hawaiian Islands
along with my beautiful parents (who happen to be
celebrating their 55th wedding anniversary while we are there) for exactly that
many days, did I mention 32!!!.??
My brother is generously letting us stay at his home
over in Kona!. Bless you my brother!!!
The Lord, as always worked out some incredible details with
timing having to do with work and availability of  his house over there! So not only are we going to be going on this
incredible vacation for 32 days!! we get to go stay with my son and his bride on
Oahu and celebrate the fourth of July with them! 
Having never done ANYTHING like this in our whole married
life we feel rawther spoilt! And I am feeling like
Eloise at the Plaza for goodness sake!
I am perfectly aware of the jealous but supportive e mail about to
fill my in-box  ;)) but sadly will not be able to reply to any of it as 
we are going to go un-plugged!!! NO cell phones, no computers,
no,no,no.
So in a word..
A-LOOOO-HA!

xo
love
j

see you in July ;) 

4 comments:

Meghan Elaine said...

SOOO happy for you guys! You'll read this when you return...hope you had the best time ever!

p.s. and I love your new background and header!

Becky Dellar said...

YES YES YES!!!! How FAITHFUL the Lord is for working out ALL the details and getting you here... OH CANNOT WAIT to SEE you!!!

Lynn Cearley Clay Eager said...

YAH 4 u!!!!!!! I am so happy...maybe a tinge of oh Lord "Why not us?" Ha......you go 4 it and enjoy EVERY MINUTE OF THE 32 days!!!!!!! Love, Lynn/Katee's mom!!!

Linda Lou said...

Have a GREAT time-I need a trip to Hawaii soon -I love Kona, my cousin lives in Kihei, Maui, enjoy your son and daughter n law, relax and be in bliss-you deserve it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails