Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Reflection





Today was a cleaning out cupboard day,
 and apparently it was also a cleaning out day for my heart.
 I released some
tightly held tears
as I stumbled across items from
yesteryear and went through
another stage of empty nest 
grieving, I can't really find another
word for that as it sounds so
melodramatic but I imagine you
will extend me that understanding
even if you can't.

XO
love ~j~ 
mom 

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Hugs! I would say hang on to the books and toys because my parents and I go rid of all mine and now I'm trying to buy them on ebay for Eliana because toys today just are NOT the same!!

~j~ said...

ooh I am so sorry that you have to do that! I am definitely hanging on to some treasured books/toys and certain mementos. I don't have anything of great significance from my childhood and kind of wish i did.
Thanks for the encouragement.
What can I be on the lookout for?
xo
love j

Meghan Elaine said...

A hug for you~

~j~ said...

I will happily take that hug {} xo
thanks ladies..
xo
j

Related Posts with Thumbnails