Hi bug...
I am sorry I missed your phone call and we
were not able to talk.
Here is some chipotle tomato soup
with corn chips..
I just know this will make you
feel better afterwards we can
snuggle in bed and laugh
and talk and take silly
pictures of each other and that will
be an even better
way for you to get back
on the road to recovery.
I love you so much!!
XO
Love Mom
3 comments:
AAHHHHHHHH mom! your the best!
that looked soooo good.thank you!
in fact, i did go to the doctor today who very wisely didnt jump to prescribing an intibiotic and i'm now on a 3 times a day "regimnet"... too gross to tell via internet (i will tell you when we chat)
olive juice
awwwe, i love the 'olive juice'...we say that too over here, Meem's, hope your feeling better hun. And my goodness, can i have this recipe? i just discovered the amazing goodness of chipotles in adobo sauce and am quite loving them in everything :)!!!
xo
I recognize those corn chips!! TJ's!! Now I need that recipe for the Chipotle Tomato Soup! If Matthew discovers he can put corn chips in his soup instead of grilled cheese-ITS ALL OVER! We miss you guys! xoxo
Post a Comment