Monday, February 07, 2011

For My Kids...

Happy Valentines Day to my
kids... I love you! I love you! I love you!
Get on your party dress and your dancin shoes..
this is 302 cookin dinner music!
xo
Love Mom

4 comments:

Cristine said...

Now that is some fun dancing!!! I may not be one of your kids...but I LOVE YOU!!!

Meems said...

is this our family song or what!!!
such a fun video mom.. i think i saw you in there soemwhere!
xoxoxxo

Meems said...

is this our family song or what!!!
such a fun video mom.. i think i saw you in there soemwhere!
xoxoxxo

~j~ said...

lol.. yes I AM in there actually, yellow dress... lots of jiggle, uh hu! I'd be the one!
I love you! I love you ! I love you!
and Yes my teen! that goes out to you as well!
xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails