Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HAPPY 8Oth DAD!!

Happy Birthday to my Dad....
from your favorite daughter!


Dear Dad,
  I want to say that you bring
me joy. I love to laugh with you.
You have the best sense of humor of anyone I know.
You are mischievous.
You love butter.
You adore Mom.
You secretly love to be ribbed by me and the boys.
You take delight in your grandchildren.
You believe in God.
You are generous.
You amaze me.
You make great boxes.
You love  like to go the beach with us.
You go to the swap meet just because Mom likes it.
You love butter.
You like to remind me to call my brothers.
You don't like me to remind you of anything.
You love it when the family is all together.
You love to fish.
You are an incredible tennis player.
You are phenomenal Husband, Dad and Grandfather.
You don't look like you are 80!
You will never know how much I love you!


xo
Love
~j~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails