Happy Birthday Nicolas!
To our son. Never did I imagine that
I would ever experience the Love of
Christ or the meaning of HIS own love
for HIS beloved son through the birth of my own.
You are alone the single most amazing person
I have ever met. And I know a lot of incredible and
amazing people. Your character, passion for
integrity and humility surpass anyone I will ever meet.
Your wisdom far surpasses the norm for your age,
your faith is deeper than I could ever hope to
posses and your love for your precious bride
is a joy to behold.
You alone can make me laugh more than anyone (well Uncle Chris being
the exception to that!), your mischievousness knows no bounds and your
pitbull tenacity is inspiring. You are a man
of strong conviction and righteousness, and your
concern for the weak and oppressed is something
I know that the Lord is going to use mightily in the future.
Oh how I wish to say that your Dad and I had anything to do with
who you have become but to know our story is to understand that
your relinquishing your heart and soul to the Lord Jesus Christ
at the young age you did was how you became the man you are.
You belong first and foremost to the King of Kings
Nicolas, and we were simply and profoundly blessed enough to have
been chosen as your temporary caretakers.
I love you so much and wish you a very blessed
and happy day of birth!
Please know we are thinking of you today!
with Love
Mom and Dad
x
x
0
0

2 comments:
Oh Nicolas...your mother's expressed words of love and respect for you are so beautifully written. You truly are a man following after the Lord.
I am remembering your 2nd birthday when your Uncle Chris came as 'the clown' and you ran as far away from him as you could....you did NOT like the clown...but you did like the white sheet your mom hung on the fence once she handed you and your guests (Meg and Trev) your paint brushes and paint. By the way did you know your mom was in the middle of a terrible episode of gout?? But as usual the party went on....Happy Birthday Nicolas Isle. I love you and can't wait to celebrate many good times once you move back to the pacific coast!!!
Happy Birthday Nic o nous!
Post a Comment