
Well, I am pretty much over the moon excited about my newest
and most incredible addition to my party inventory!. Gifted to me quite
unexpectedly and rawther comically by my incredible son and
beautiful daughter in love! I was totally caught off guard which is
very,very,very difficult to do, and they did it quite brilliantly I might
add, with the help of my Mom! :)) I had fallen in love with this
drink dispenser a couple of months back and had shown it to my
daughter in love in the Pottery Barn Catalog, I was absolutely shocked when they so
lovingly and generously presented it to me yesterday! Everyone
knows I LOVE a great party and I can't wait to debut it at our next
gathering. Sigh... isn't she a beauty?! I could just stare at it all day long!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! dear son and daughter in love!!
As if the gift of your presence was not enough, you totally put more frosting
on the cake of my life!!
With Love
Mom
4 comments:
too funny...as soon as i saw this in the catalog i knew it was meant to be yours. what a sweet surprise for you:)
you are so so lucky! its a beauty. well done nick and becky. you deserve it for all the gitting of party and event planning you do for people! enjoy mama.
p.s hows that camera!!!??
I love how you were surprised...not an easy thing to accomplish, that in itself is a gift!!!
I know you will get years of joy each time you fill it up for use!
Love it!!! I'd love to be a fly on the wall at your parties!
Post a Comment