Dear Blog...
please forgive my lack of postings,musings,
ranting and reflections.
I promise to try and visit more often
even if it's just you and me sittin here
in the room chattin it up.
I have missed you but frankly
my life blew up so big these last
six month who had the time?
PTL that I don't twitter, facebook,
tumble,grumble, bumble or
whatever other social network is
currently so hot right now otherwise
I would simply have to abandon you all
together. But you dear blogger have
my heart. You get me! You let me be me
when I want to be me, and even when I dont'.
So here is to another season of blogging!
Let the games begin!!
xo
Love Lulu
(aka julia)
please forgive my lack of postings,musings,
ranting and reflections.
I promise to try and visit more often
even if it's just you and me sittin here
in the room chattin it up.
I have missed you but frankly
my life blew up so big these last
six month who had the time?
PTL that I don't twitter, facebook,
tumble,grumble, bumble or
whatever other social network is
currently so hot right now otherwise
I would simply have to abandon you all
together. But you dear blogger have
my heart. You get me! You let me be me
when I want to be me, and even when I dont'.
So here is to another season of blogging!
Let the games begin!!
xo
Love Lulu
(aka julia)

3 comments:
Yay! Missed you.
Welcome back you have been missed!
aww. its true. you were. and so is libby. that was taken on her way i bet. her eyes look sad. the lighting is pretty though and i like the way it makes her look. sweet girl. i love you both.
Post a Comment