Day at the beach for hubbys
b-day
collecting driftwood for
my new mirror!
Dolphins,dolphins and more
dolphins
and lots of pretty things
to take snaps of,
a beautiful day indeed
xo
love
j
b-day
collecting driftwood for
my new mirror!
Dolphins,dolphins and more
dolphins
and lots of pretty things
to take snaps of,
a beautiful day indeed
xo
love
j
4 comments:
The weather has been great here in SD too-I better grab my camera and take some shots-love your new design...wishing you a blessed Christmas Julia...
What an amazing day!! I was so blessed to hear all that D got to do on his bday :) surf and surf (I heard him talking to nick about it) and Nick and I want to make a drift wood mirror too!! Don't have as much cool drift wood here as in SB.
Love the sky picture...
Your photos sure show what a gorgeous birthday it was!!! So glad you were able to spend it together enjoying what you both love!
Looks like it was a fun bday. Can't wait to see your mirror!
xoxo
Post a Comment