So excited to share the new
bags I received from
Puresa Organics to
sell this past weekend!
Headed down to Hollywood to
Ecclesia to
sell at their fourth annual World Market.
Always an adventure!
Look at the fun colors!!!
It makes me smile when I think of
the ladies in Nepal lovingly sewing
each one and Soooo
happy to be doing so!
If you live in the Santa Barbara
area and would like to purchase one please
contact me for details, or even if you
dont,' contact me anyway!!!
love j
xo
bags I received from
Puresa Organics to
sell this past weekend!
Headed down to Hollywood to
Ecclesia to
sell at their fourth annual World Market.
Always an adventure!
Look at the fun colors!!!
It makes me smile when I think of
the ladies in Nepal lovingly sewing
each one and Soooo
happy to be doing so!
If you live in the Santa Barbara
area and would like to purchase one please
contact me for details, or even if you
dont,' contact me anyway!!!
love j
xo
4 comments:
The colors look great! Were they following up on your suggestion? So wonderful that you are doing this J!
Miss you...
love this... and love your blog... have a wonderful holiday season... x pam
there very purtyyy
I am always so blessed by your blog even though I rarely visit nowadays because of lack of internet access )C: We are in Florida right now and were laughing because it's so weird to see Christmas decorations when it's 80 degrees outside (C: And back home in Washington state it's in the teens and snowing...I'm sure Cali is much the same as Florida,maybe not as hot right now.
Be blessed!
Post a Comment