Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Broken Computer...

Hi Everyone...
well another computer breakdown... kind of funny with all the things I needed to do that involved my computer.
I appreciate all your prayers and thoughts so very much. Please keep praying...the wedding festivities are in full swing and already have encountered many challenges. It will be fine.
Missing "talking" with all of you more than you know. Can't wait to see what you have all been up to, you creative, talented, amazing bunch!
The Lord bless you and keep you,
love julia

xxoo

3 comments:

Villa Anna said...

I think of you often Julia and I hope the wedding plans are coming along swimmingly!

I can't wait to see the photo's of the big day!!

I just love weddings.

Anna :)

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Hang in there friend! Busy times for you! We miss you too, but will await your return and all the wonderful tales you will tell of a lovely wedding!

xoxo
Melissa

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Came by to say I hope you are sleeping and sleeping and soaking in all the wedding memory goodness! I bet you are more than exhausted. Take good care of yourself, treat yourself to goodies and lots of rest. You deserve it for all of your hard work!

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails