Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Computer Food









Last Friday I braved (yes my little dwarf's you are worth it!) 115 degree

weather, I kid you not! and drove to L.A. to take my

nieces and nephews for lunch.

We were celebrating the end of another school year and the kids

decided they would like to take me to this crazy place where

you order your food through a computer/s at your table.

You assign yourself a name, thus Snow White (that's me), and then

while you wait for your food you play computer games with your party and with other guests seated throughout the restaurant!

We had a really great time and we laughed alot

which is what I love to do most with my nieces and nephews.

I am so very proud of each of them, they make me

feel very loved whenever I see them and it is just so special for me to

be able to do things like this, even if it was the hottest day

of the century! :))

You guys are the best and I love you so very much.

Love Aunt Snow xxoo


9 comments:

KATEE said...

that is fantastic! so funny to think how things change...
hehe... Snow White ;) *MUAH!

~j~ said...

yup, it was way too fun... i love being auntie snow :))

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

how clever is that! you and the dwarves are adorable...
xo

Sandy said...

Aunt Snow - YOU ROCK!

~j~ said...

I have had fun over the years with my alias... i have lots of fun stories with snow and the dwarves. Yes, i am the crazy Aunt :))
j

Anonymous said...

What a good sport you are Julia, no wonder they make you feel very loved I have no doubt that is because you are! Take care sweet friend, Jen B xx

~j~ said...

thx jen! it is a fun time when I am with them that's for sure...
hugs j

Hayley Mikayla said...

omg i had so much fun and i want to do that againg! I LOVE YOU so very much!
love Princess Jasmine(Hayley)

~j~ said...

I love you too my precious niece!
oops I mean pJ ;)
xxo a.s.

Related Posts with Thumbnails