Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Monday!






This color really was making a splash in my garden this morning


I hope you all have a wonderful week.
See how the lilies of the
field grow, they do not
labor or spin. Yet I tell
you that not even Solomon in all his
splendor was dressed like one of these.
matthew 7:28-29
Love J

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful colors - I can just taste those apricots!

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Very pretty.

Julie said...

Jules....
Beautiful pictures. Thank you SO much for visiting my blog. I am going to email you but I wanted to come here and tell you that I am grateful that Sandy sent you my way. I hope you will visit again.

My daughter was changed...and she is hoping to head back in 2 months. She and my 2nd oldest could leave at the same time to fly overseas...one to England the other to India for 3 weeks. Sure is hard on the emotions....

I am glad to find a heart that understands!

Hugs,
Jewelz : ) (Julie)

~j~ said...

thank you so much ladies.. i loved snapping these pictures particularly the apricots... the tree is loaded. i wish i could share they are really really yummy!
j

Related Posts with Thumbnails