Love this beautiful door,
the colors make my heart melt!
the colors make my heart melt!
Yes! this is how we roll on Thursday nights
Sweet E... this sauce was incredible!
More please!!!
More please!!!
To my Thursday crew...
note the narrow hallway ;)
Last night I had an unexpected and wonderful
gift at the end of what had been a challenging
and difficult day. Ending up like it
did was totally not what I expected or could have
imagined. I really can't do it justice by trying
to wax eloquent recapturing in words all the
evening contained rather it is now tucked
in my heart and mind as one of the sweetest
memories ever. The food,the laughter, oh mercy,
the laughter, the baring of our souls ;)
and the spontaneity of the whole glorious evening
brought my spirit revival!
Thank you to T, E, and C for the gift of you!
T.K. you were sorely missed and we absolutely
must have a repeat!
Here's to all we confess desiring in our lives
may we wait in joyful expectation for it all.
xo
love j
gift at the end of what had been a challenging
and difficult day. Ending up like it
did was totally not what I expected or could have
imagined. I really can't do it justice by trying
to wax eloquent recapturing in words all the
evening contained rather it is now tucked
in my heart and mind as one of the sweetest
memories ever. The food,the laughter, oh mercy,
the laughter, the baring of our souls ;)
and the spontaneity of the whole glorious evening
brought my spirit revival!
Thank you to T, E, and C for the gift of you!
T.K. you were sorely missed and we absolutely
must have a repeat!
Here's to all we confess desiring in our lives
may we wait in joyful expectation for it all.
xo
love j
1 comment:
oh yay!!! i love this post!!! :) :)
Post a Comment