My computer has the flu :(.... the Dr. ,the very expensive Dr. is coming to fix it on Tuesday.
It's crashing, slowly but surely...... windows popping up everywhere proclaiming the end is coming, fatal, disable, stop error, and my personal favorite," physical memory dump",followed by "memory dump complete", this just makes me laugh in light of my current stage of life, which I hate to keep mentioning but sadly i am relating to all these terms just a little to well!
Sooo if you don't see me posting for a few days this would be the reason, it's actually a miracle that i managed to get it working tonite. I know that God uses everything for a purpose and that this too is just a little somethin somethin HE is longing for me to get. I am leaving you with a few pics from last Friday spent with my sweet blessed each day angel.
We did some sea glass gathering and then went for coffee and our birthday gift exchange. She made me the most darling pillow. Isn't it beautiful?! I love it, I can't wait for her to start posting some of her other talents on her blog, you will be inspired.
You can't know how much it means to me to hear from you, a gift of priceless value. So to each one of you I send my grateful heart, a huge hug and a bouquet of your favorite spring flowers.
Peace to your beautiful hearts,
julia xx000
No comments:
Post a Comment