Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Now Arriving....














Now Arriving at Gate....
Our Daughter in Law!!!
Safely arriving at LAX (and after a nap in our car before she arrived) we safely whisked our sweet dil home sweet home.
We have had a wonderful two weeks with her staying here and
it has been busy every day. I have returned to work
so it's gone by way too fast.
We have had great,great visits with friends,
amazing meals, visits to the Kahuna, pedicures,
fun phone calls from our son where we can all talk to him
and lots of laughter and hugs.
Tomorrow we say goodbye but she will be returning for another three day visit
to attend a baby shower for our sweet Shells in a couple of weeks.
That's maybe when I might lock her up in a room and not let her go back to
Hawaii.... hmm not a bad idea!
Her time here has been a blessing to me for so many reasons one
being the opportunity to have friends over to celebrate her
"homecoming", friends we have not seen a long while staying with us,
lots of overnight company, which I LOVE!
It's truly been a wonderful two weeks.
One of these days I will have all my ducks in a row and they will all be home
at once and I am truly looking forward to that day!
Hope you are all doing so well. I miss all of my dear blogging friends,
please know that I think of each of you daily and treasure your
kind words and love!
Peace to your heart always,
love J

3 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like you have had a wonderful time...

Loved seeing the pictures.

Hugs,
Julie

Sandy said...

Ah, makes me tear up!
I know it's been a whirlwind - and there's still more fun to come!
Miss you!

Villa Anna said...

That was so lovely to read. I'm glad you all had a fabulous time. Looks like lots of hugging went on. I've missed you, welcome back!

Anna :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails