



...... this is the word i am often crying out in my head as my "personal trainer" (further explanation coming) Jen, works me HARD as noted in the above picture, see how red my face is and hers is like porcelain :( !!! Jen is my beautiful, beautiful, friend who recently started her own business as a personal trainer or as she calls it, sports conditioning, she also happens to be like one of our adopted children which makes the dynamic of our times together super fun. She is an absolute doll, incredibly gifted in so many ways but her passion is THIS, helping people achieve their goals physically. Our workout times are hilarious with me usually writhing in pain, but valiantly trying my best (really!) and we do laugh alot but usually we get these super insightful revelations which we know are God inspired about things of life, yesterday we got one of those and it had us in tears of joy.... I am now officially in body rehab and the worlds best personal trainer actually got me to stand up PAIN FREE!!! This really is a big deal for me and seriously I can't wait for my next workout which is saying alot. It's hard to articulate to a 27 year old what your 49 year old body feels like but she gets it and I am the recipient of her passion, expertise and desire in making inroads toward better health. Did I mention she could be an Olympic athlete? Yes, she is THAT good! I love you Jen......
hope you all have a great weekend,
peace to your heart,
j
4 comments:
oh i love this...
I know I too am only 20-something but to hear that your body feels so good is so good... makes me so happy!
What a fun time for both of you!
:)
peace!
Good for you, getting a friend to help you get in shape....my 55 year old body was just thinking this morning why haven't I taken it to the YMCA to get a good work-out!!! I find walking just isn't enough anymore!
Julia your body is already banging! You don't look a day over 30!
Anna ;)
I love our times together too! I am so blessed that the Lord would pick me to help you at now after all you've done for me! I love you too and also can't wait to kick your butt again;) -JK
Post a Comment