Tonite I am in the process of setting a going
away table... I have done a few of these
over the years, friends moving out of state,
kids leaving for a missions trip, boot camp,
college. Tomorrow we say
goodbye to a very special couple in our
lives, they to have been called to be
missionaries, most likely in the middle east.
This is like saying goodbye to our own kids and
I feel emotionally drained already and we
have yet to take them to the airport.
Having said my fair share of goodbyes at LAX
I am dragging my feet on this one, I want to go
with them so badly, selfishly of course,we will miss them so very much- I will
miss them so much.
I wonder if they will tuck me into their luggage?
xo
julia
1 comment:
hi sweet ~j~, just catching up on your beautiful blog. i have so enjoyed all your stories, your gorgeous photos and all the lovely food. btw, Robins in my favorite place to have lunch when we are in Cambria! we love lynns for pie and we love to stay at the along 'moonstone' beach up near the san simeon. happy belated to your hubs :) my hubs bday is the 15th! december guys are the best huh?
all the love in my heart to you, and i MISS you!
xoxo
shelbi
Post a Comment