Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Still on these...


Bd has arrived safely in New Delhi after a
fifteen hour bus ride from the area that has
been her home the last few months...
next stop Taiwan, then on to Hawaii
to spend Christmas with her brother and sweet sister in law..
I cannot wait for that day!
So in the meantime, I am still on these...
love
j

4 comments:

Kathy said...

So glad to hear she made it safely to New Delhi...a 15 hour bus ride, oh my!!!!!It sounds like she only has a little further to go before making it safely to Hawaii, I bet you can't wait to hear ALOHA!!!
XO
Kathy

Linda Lou said...

I know it will be an awesome Christas for you knowing that both of your children are together and safe in Hawaii!!

~j~ said...

yes indeed!! it will be a sigh of relief unlike any other when she finally touches down in Hawaii! thanks sweet friends
xo
j

joyfulgirl said...

yipee...she's almost back on familiar ground with people who will love on her the way she will need it. love you guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails