Saturday, January 08, 2011

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nothing could have compared to what I experienced
yesterday as I skyped with our son
and beautiful daughter in love... NOTHING.


More than anything I was in awe, utter and complete awe
of what God is currently doing in my life. It's humbling,it's
overwhelming, it's experiencing grace and seeing it in a
whole new way and I am profoundly grateful.


Within days,after laying down
(for the gazillionth time) the difficulty of
both our kids being so very far away
our son calls and asks a favor...
of course anything son...
"can you start looking for a place for us to live back home"


dead silence
Wait! did I hear correctly?
BACK home!!
You mean, back home somewhere in California?
back home six hours away, eight hours away WHAT!?
Am I being punked? (this is a kid who LOVED to cry wolf  when he was small mind you )
But wait!!  those faces, they are beaming, they wouldnt'
do this to me! And then I am experiencing
something that I have not felt in a very long while which was
nothing short of a miracle.... joy, complete and
utter joy, because not only is it hitting me that are they moving BACK
to Cali, they are moving back to the community just
20 minutes south of us!!

Many have heard about the big lottery winners in Washington state
and the trillons of dollars that they won, but guess what?
we won a much bigger bounty yesterday and quite
frankly if I had the choice I would choose the news we got
yesterday over ANYTHING else in the world, even riches! and yes...
for those wondering even the "other" news ;)))


sharing this with a very grateful and joy filled heart!


xo
Love


~j~



8 comments:

shelly said...

AGREED! And they aren't even my children. But no lottery winning compares to this! Thank you LORD!
Love you!

Meghan Elaine said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!

Meghan Elaine said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!

Bethany said...

We got the news this morning and we are sooooo excited too!! I think I am even more excited for you!!! Start planning your trip up here hehe!! xoxo

Linda Lou said...

That is awesome news Julia-so happy for you to have son and daughter n law back near year for TLC!!

Helen Ernst said...

Rejoicing with you!

~ s ~ said...

this is wonderful news Julia!! so happy for you :) God is so good. what a great New Years gift to you and your family :)

xo
Shelbi

joyfulgirl said...

AWESOME NEWS!!!! can't wait to help you look for a place for them:)

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails