Friday, January 14, 2011

A Birthday Ode...




          
Happy Birthday Sweet Aubrei


I cant' even begin to tell you all the ways
that your friendship has meant to me
and it's with great joy I wish
my most dearest and incredible
friend a Happy Birthday!

You have given me so much over our many years
of friendship and I am so very excited to see
all that God has for us as we continue
to grow "old" together but of course I have many
more years on you in that department!
truthfully you have always been incredibly
wise beyond your young years and I have
valued your advice and insight.


 I love you! for the laughter, the tears,
the way we love to conspire to only frustrate
our husbands ;) for the uber talent you have
for creating all things beautiful, for your compassion, sense of justice and


your loving, passion filled heart....

Happy Birthday my sweet friend,

xo
 love ~j~

1 comment:

joyfulgirl said...

thank you for the beautiful birthday wishes and for taking time out for me on my happy day! i loved spending it with you both.
i.treasure.you.friend.
xoxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails