Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I've been tagged!

Oh my gosh! I have been tagged for the first time!!! My Friend Kristen over at Life on the Water tagged me and it's so fun to do this so here goes....

What was I doing ten years ago?!

well I was 39 (aaahh those were the day) and working almost full time but not part time in a Dermatology office my son was a senior in High School and my daughter a freshman so I was busy being a working Mom, our house is right across from the high school so we had a house full of teenagers 24-7 and it was a special time, I loved it and miss those days alot.

Five things on my to do list :

1. Loose la tee la tee dah pounds
2. start running again
3.plant my garden
4.clean out my linen closet
5.write more letters

Five snacks I enjoy (well currently my whole eating style has changed but in the day....)
1. Fritos
2.tortilla chips and Salsa
3. Fritos
4. tortilla chips and Salsa
5. Corn Chips or otherwise called, Fritos

Five things I would do if I were a Billionaire:

1. Give to a particular AIDS orphanage in Africa that I love
2. Give each of my family and friends a substantial amount of spending money
3. Give my church a substantial amount of spending money
4. Give a substantial amount of money to whatever need tugged at my heart on any given day
5. travel
6. Host a Blog reunion at the four seasons in Hawaii or buy an island and do it yearly, oh wait that's six, well I am rich so I can have has many as i want... :))

Five bad habits:

1. staying up way too late
2. not taking care of myself (trying to change this one)
3. chewing on straws
4. and 5 will be kept to myself :)

Five places I have lived:

1. Santa Barbara California
2. Santa Ynez California
3.4.5. Santa Barbara California

Five jobs I have had :

1. Baby sitter for a gazillion years
2. Assistant Manager at a clothing store
3. Assistant Manager in women's clothing for major dept store
4. Lab Assistant
5. Medical Assistant/Office Manager

that was fun! thanks Kristen!

5 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Fun to know more about you, Julia! When I was in grade school I used to love to put Fritos in my PB & J sandwich. Yummy!

:-)

Blessings!
Melissa

Kristen said...

LOL! You're so funny.

Sandy said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! That's all I can say ... :) (big smile)

Sandy said...

Oh, and HEY! Where's chocolate on that list? ? ?

~j~ said...

That was really fun to do actually and as for chocolate, since i am a fairly new chocolate lover my first love is still hands down fritos! perhaps i should try fritos dipped in chocolate however!
thank you so much for dropping by ladies!
j

Related Posts with Thumbnails