Thursday, May 01, 2008

May Day..


Happy May Day Everyone, from my garden to you!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Gorgeous, Julia! You have so many lovely flowers already! What a joy it must be to live in such a wonderful climate!

xoxo

Happy weekend!

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

I grew up in Northern California, in the town of Lafayette. I really enjoyed looking at your pictures. We use to spend many weekends around the Carmel area. Some of your pictures made me really home sick!

You have a beautiful blog.

I enjoyed looking at all your decorations for the wedding. You did a great job.

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy that Calif. weather.

~j~ said...

Thank you Melissa...
i know i am soo blessed to have such wonderful roses in bloom all the time. thank the Lord for good ol miracle grow!
love j

~j~ said...

Dear Two Blessings,
thank you so much for stopping by! and for leaving a comment.
Living in S.B. is a complete joy and gift and I am always happy to share my community. Thank you for your lovely comment about my blog,sometimes you think that maybe compared to others it's not so interesting so bless your heart for saying so! it's just my life which is simple but fun to share.
blessings to you,
julia

Villa Anna said...

Oh my Julia your blooms are heavenly. How wonderful to step out into your garden and pick such sweet scented flowers for your home.

I've LOVED reading your wedding stories and seeing the stunning pics of the happy couple. I'm thrilled everything went so well just as I prayed it would.

I look forward to more frequent posts from you if your time permits.

Anna ;)

~j~ said...

ANNA! Hello! have i been absent or what!! So good to be back and starting blogging again! Thank you for reading about the wedding, it was a fun,and special time. Loving your blog as always Anna,
love and hugs,
julia

Related Posts with Thumbnails