


Saturday Morning we went to our local farmers market and got some goodies for the week, which included some local fresh goat cheese and yogurt. I used some of the ingredients to make pancake's with almond flour and goat cheese yogurt over the top with blueberries and strawberries, it was really, really good. Later bd and I made a visit to the thrift store where I scored this twelve dollar entry table! I can't wait to re-finish it as it's a little too dark a piece for my house. My bd always finds designer clothing, me not so much, but i always manage to find a little treasure for the house..
Sunday was church and beach, these are two words found in our vocabulary year round but during the summer months pretty much every Sunday, church then the beach....
We met our dear friends who we always love doing things with, the beach being the favorite for all of us and while our husbands surfed, we talked and ate of course... food always tastes so incredible at the beach. It was a great day and we ended it by going downtown to a local coffee shop to hear a friends son play in a guitar recital. It was soo much fun. I hope you all had moments of rest and times with family and friends this weekend and the sun was shining and glorious too. And of course if you are ever in my neck of the woods please let me know! I would love to have you come to the beach with us....
peace to your heart always,
love j



5 comments:
I just came over to visit from The Inspired Room, and got lost reading many of your past posts! What gorgeous pictures you take...and I really enjoyed reading (after the fact) all about your sweet son's wedding festivities. What a beautiful blog you have!
Hi Courtney!
thank you so much for coming to my house :)) you are so kind to linger for awhile, i just love that! i tell ya, just when you wonder if the blog you are doing is really THAT readable... along comes YOU! thanks for the encouragment, and you didn't even know it!! lol,
julia
Love the new table. My hubby always finds the cool clothing too.
Beautiful beach and weather! Always fun to share with friends :)
Your table is wonderful! And the photos of the beach remind me so much of my own little girls in their sun hats. Whaaa, how do they grow up so fast!? I dream of coming to the beach with you. I am sure it is much warmer than going to the beach here!! When we "go to the beach" usually it means shopping and maybe a brisk walk in the sand. A few days a year it is warm enough to want to play on the beach!!!
Maybe someday I'll get to be a California girl like you!
xoxo
thx ladies, that table was a score. can't wait to re-do it!
Hey, you can come pretend to be a calif girl anytime you want! I will provide the maui babe sunscreen :) and we will beach it all day long!
Summer is offically here and i am going to enjoy every blessed moment!
xxoo
Post a Comment