Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend Re-cap

Flag that flys outside a house in the beach community near our church... I love how big it is!
This little area is the outside patio of a place I love to go and have lunch. It's near the ocean, it's outside, the food is delicious and my wonderful friend Cris and I sat in the sun and had the most relaxing and wonderful Monday... I love the colors of these metal chairs, they make me happy!

My bd and her cherry stash she got from the farmers market! Don't' they look awesome in that bowl! Plus they are delicious!
My bd and her sweet friend KG (you know who you are :) caught this little guy sunning on a rock... hmm where is his mama? She took alot of pictures cuz he just had the most photogenic little face...
Our local weather has been w-e-i-r-d! from threatening rain clouds to total beach weather!

I hope you all enjoyed your three day weekend. It was certainly a time to give thanks to all those that serve us in the military both past and present, and for those I know who are over in Iraq it was a great reminder to pray for their protection and give thanks for their lives.
peace to your heart,
j

5 comments:

Villa Anna said...

Julia, what a wonderfully relaxing weekend it seems you had. I now understand your memorial day is the same as our Anzac day which was last month. It's a special time to remember the brave soldiers who fought for us whether they chose to or not.
As we say down under "Lest we forget".

Oh and the cherries look YUMMY!

Anna :)

p.s I've tagged you over at my blog, I hope you don't mind :)

~j~ said...

Hi Anna!
thanks so much for stopping in!
and I agree!!!! lest we forget..
oh and yes, I would love to play, thanks for asking!!
love you!
j

Becky Dellar said...

Julia!! I love these photos....That photo of M with the cherries, here Hair looks amazing!! Tell her I said so ;)

I love seeing pictures of you guys...seeing your pretty faces is so nice!

Becky Dellar said...

Julia!! I love these photos....That photo of M with the cherries, here Hair looks amazing!! Tell her I said so ;)

I love seeing pictures of you guys...seeing your pretty faces is so nice!

~j~ said...

i told meems, she said "my hair?!"
it does look good uh?
with that in mind we will try to post more "us" pictures, you keep doing the same k?
love and hugs
j

Related Posts with Thumbnails