Thursday, July 03, 2008

Fire Update









To Family and Friends...
we are o.k. just had another power surge, so have to get this up fast....


By the Way F.Y.I this fire is called the Gap fire... :) that's just the way we do it in California
:))


Ash EVERYWHERE, windows are closed, the fire is now blowing more towards our area, huge concern with Santa Ana's but as in the past with the Painted Cave we are keeping a close watch on the winds and are prepared to leave if necessary. It's really,really smoky and the sky is orange and creepy. Will keep you posted,

love to all, and peace to your heart,

j

4 comments:

Cristine said...

Julie I had NO idea it was that bad and we only live 60 miles north..we had smoke today but NOTHING like your photos show! Didn't you just go through this with the ash etc. a year ago!!!
Sounds like Meehans trip to LAX was a battle that you all won!! Glory to God!!
I agree with Sandy, I LOVE your bangs..your new style looks nothing like Farrah, silly girl!!

~j~ said...

it's been crazy thats for sure!
Cant' wait to show you my bangs up close and personal :) believe me... they are a conversation starter if i dont' take care of them lol
xxoo j

Julie said...

Are you safe? I've been out of town. I didn't even know.

Thinking of you.

Hugs,
Julie

~j~ said...

we are doing great Julie, thanks soo much. will "talk" soon.
xo
j

Related Posts with Thumbnails