





I am pretty sure I have forgotten most of the terms
that Will taught to Katie and I tonite as we
sailed the high seas, but one thing I wont
forget anytime soon.... this day!
How blessed am I?!
Afterward we went to Sushi just
to give it that final perfect touch. Had to keep with the ocean theme :)
Thank you Will!
Thank you Katie
and
Thank you LORD!

6 comments:
Julia,
What a beautiful setting.... How brave you are to go sailing on the ocean blue. I'm not sure I'm that brave. : )
I am glad you had a great time.
Julie
Woo Hoo! What a time you had! I'm jealous ...
::: sigh ::::
looks like a wonderful time was had by all! i'm jealous too!!
hugs
shelbi
It was really so much fun to do that again, it's been over,well lets just say a long time since I have done any sailing and it's just as i remembered it! Glorious!
And yes i did have an absolutely wonderful time! thanks for sharing it with me,
love j
that was sooo RAD! ahhh :)
i really like that photo of you! :)
THANK YOU JULIA JULES!
Post a Comment