So, since I have now publicly declared some of my
frivolous and silly New Years wishes it's now time to share with you the new direction I have chosen for my blog this year.
I want to post about the things and moments in my life that have great significance to my heart. From my love of family and friends, large gatherings in our home, to setting my table for company.Add to the list my obsession with white sandy beaches, my love/hate relationship with cooking, my extensive list of people and things that inspire me, make me smile,break my heart or prod me to action, all having great significance to one degree or another.
frivolous and silly New Years wishes it's now time to share with you the new direction I have chosen for my blog this year.
I want to post about the things and moments in my life that have great significance to my heart. From my love of family and friends, large gatherings in our home, to setting my table for company.Add to the list my obsession with white sandy beaches, my love/hate relationship with cooking, my extensive list of people and things that inspire me, make me smile,break my heart or prod me to action, all having great significance to one degree or another.
Truth is some days I am a little bit country- and other days I am a little bit rock~and~roll! Some days I am an aspiring design diva, other days I am purely un-inspired,one moment I get giddy just thinking about becoming a photography stylist, the next I question what and where I am supposed to be heading at the ripe ol age of
Love
~j~
xo
sig-nif-i-cant\-adj 1 : having meaning ; expressive 2: important 3 : relating to or
being significant figures
p.s. my new blog header came from the generous talents (freebie!) of The Graphics Fairy
the story behind the bird is two fold: 1) I am an official, note official (no returnees) empty~nester 2) my husband gave me the nickname
j-byrd many moons ago and it's just stuck along with jules, jewels, j,and more recently Lulu. Oh and Moma J, aj, snow white, and last but not least julia-gulia, legally however it's just Julia :)

3 comments:
Happy New Year - I like the direction you are going...its always good to change things up a bit, and to really express what you want your blog to be...not what others expect of it...by the way I think you would be a great photography stylist!
Good job, girl. Can't wait to see where your new direction takes you, although I loved what you've blogged about in past years. Happy 2010 and we will see each other this year. Yes.
Can't wait to see more of your sweet heart here!! Sure miss our email chats!
Happy new years and many blessings!!
Melissa
Post a Comment