I love recalling summer memories in the middle of winter so thought I would share this. Here is a bollywood inspired bridal shower given in my backyard this past July, using plenty of vibrantly colored flowers, bright tissue paper pom poms along with other little surprises tucked here and there certainly gave everyone plenty of eye candy and made for a really fun and unique occasion.
The centerpieces I did were small cardboard boxes stenciled and painted with a small jewel applied in
random parts of the design. and were so much fun to make. At each guests place setting were napkins I made in a fun pink zig zag pattern and small straw boxes containing a pastel color chocolate was a sweet surprise for each lady present.
Music that was India inspired played in the background and food, drink and desserts were plenty. And don't you think the bride to be looked delighted? And what do your eyes spy again? there is that little Anthropologie bird, this time in different patterned paper with a jeweled eye ready to use as a drink stir stick!
Hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane with this little bit of summer to brighten your winter
day! If you would like further details on any of the things you see here please feel free to
e mail me, always love to help plan a party!
Love
~j~
xo




.jpg)
5 comments:
Julia, if and when my daughter gets married, I would love to have you plan and create a beautiful shower for her-of course, it would help if she had a boyfriend--LOL!! What a lovely, colorful, warm, inviting environment you created - filled with a mother's love!
love looking at this party more and the details involved. i cannot wait to see what parties you do this summer :)
Yes ladies if you think the photos are amazing Julias eye for detail when seen in person is over the top amazing!! She has the ability to create a party scene for each person expressing their hearts desire!!
i loved remembering this! of course i did it was perfect! thank you for the memories mom. xoxox p.s you sure are incredible and I hope you get discovered for all the talent you have.
you did an amazing job on that beautiful day. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your party ideas!
Post a Comment