Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bathing Beauties







I have to go with this beauty (picture above) I know this picture has been floating around blogland for sometime now but after all, look how serene, is it any wonder? The sunken tub and soft colors are so soothing and I am so in love with neutrals anyway. The lighting of course is plentiful and if you can get that in a bathroom it's really a plus, and look at the unusual way the faucets are placed! They used part of the frame to the mirror over the sink.... clever! I don't know what's past the tub where that fun chunky chair is but I am thinking a walk in closet to the right.



Another beautifully placed tub. This has such a morrocan feel to it
and a very earthy organic attitude too!
I think that as much as I love seeing
large, spacious bathrooms my tendency
is towards the smaller more simplified
bathrooms like this.


Hope you caught some inspiration from
these bath retreats!


Love
~j~


xo

1 comment:

joyfulgirl said...

That first bathroom makes me want fly out the screen door right onto the beach. Love the floor (of course I would) and the light fixtures. Right up my alley.

Related Posts with Thumbnails