one thing i know is this.... it is good to be healthy! And although I am not fully recovered i am far enough along with this virus to know that when I am 100% up and about I will remind myself how incredibly fortunate it is to have ones health. Thanks to each one of you for your love and concern and sweet birthday wishes. I did have a wonderful day in spite of everything. My daughter put together this most awesome birthday greeting on her inspiration board, she used all her vintage scarves to make rosettes, she used old crystals, lace and beautiful paper to create birthday candles. I was so impressed and wish we could leave it up always. She also bought me the most beautiful pair of sandles with starfish on them which are so unique and perfect for my favorite time of year, I got a facial from a local salon, AND tickets to Sea World to go with she and my future daughter in law! scented candles, more lotions and shower gels, flowers, whew, I am feeling just a tad too spoiled. So again, thank you all for making my birthday so sweet.
Praying each and every one of you stays healthy and inspired this week.

3 comments:
Hi Julia,
Thanks for stopping by and for your get well wishes. It sounds like you had the flu worse than me! Glad you are better. I can't wait to feel better. I loved the banner your daughter made for you. Those are the best gifts you can get. Take care, ~Martha
YAY!!! I'm so glad your on the mend. LOVE the starfish sandals and especially the sign M made...it's gorgeous. Hope you're well enough for a little b-day celebration at our house soon (or we can bring it up to you:)
xoxo
So glad you are feeling a tad better! That nasty bug is going around everywhere.
Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!
Take care of yourself and you'll be 100% before you know it!
xo
melissa
Post a Comment