Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Grace!




No, I was not at the taping of the 1000th Dr.Phil show! But, I too recieved some of these philosophy products from a friend last week, a huge box of shampoos,conditioners, and body lotions, it was glorious!. The product labeling is so creative and when this company first started out i just loved that they used definitions on their bottles like Grace, a word that i need to apply liberally and accept freely, besides that these bottles are so girly they just needed their picture taken.

Peace to your heart,



2 comments:

Annie said...

Julia,
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate any comments left.
I read your post about your son, and have to say, I really needed to hear/read that especially today. I had a very trying day with my little boy today. When I read your post, it made me realize why I love being a mom. It's funny how looking through another mom's eyes can put things in perspective.

So, thanks for stopping by, but also thanks for lifting my spirits!

~j~ said...

You are so welcome, what a tremendous gift to me that you were blessed by that post.
Being a Mother is the most important and influential position on earth and the Lord gives us strength to move mountains when we put our trust in Him as we raise our babies.
Bless you!
julia

Related Posts with Thumbnails