

What a great day... thank you to all you dear hearts who were so kind in sending me Valentines wishes, honestly, I can't thank you enough. It meant more than you know. And now, an update on the fund raiser for Love 146, it truly was a beautiful evening for all the girls who participated. My daughter did an amazing job in presenting to these ladies an opportunity to bless others through their giving and the writing of love letters to children whose lives are being restored through this group. They gathered one hundred dollars in donations and then my sweet friend over at blessed each day, she and her husband donated a matching one hundred dollars! By the way, please pop in to visit as she is a newbie to blogging and would love to hear from you. You are going to see some great posts come off her blog, she is extremely gifted in many areas.! Anyway, here are a few pics from the evening including one of the front door, I don't know I just thought the colors were so beautiful and had to show off my new doormat which i change way too often!
Peace to your heart,
julia
p.s. oh and by the way, did i forget to mention our son is coming home!!!!!! :) :) :) i cant' stand it I am so darn excited.
4 comments:
So happy for you that your son is home. We live about half an hour from Camp Pendleton so we see many families who have loved ones in the service. I also love the beach, and really like your banner photo. Have a great weekend! ~Martha
Yay....so glad he's home! Please give him a huge squeeze for me, and your bd, too! Hope you're able to soak up some mother son time between all the commotion of preparing for another departure. Love to all of you! xoxoxo~A
Love your Valentine's day pictures and it's so nice your son is home!
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such nice words. I'll definately keep you posted! Jen R
Thank you sweet Ladies!
Yes there will be lots of hugging and not so much blogging this week.
Thank you all soooo much for stopping by and please come back for another visit soon.
xo julia
Post a Comment