Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This is how i feel...


Well this pretty much sums it up. The irony of it all!! I have not had one moment of time with my son as I am down with the flu and i mean down. After a delightful trip to the emergency room(first passing out on the front steps of the med center in an attempt to get a throat culture)I wound up getting two bags of fluids, a chest x-ray, yada, yada,yada. Ii would have to say pretty bummed out just doesn't begin to describe how i am feeling right now! I have a lovely strain of Influenza B, of course I never did get great grades, but a B! At least an A would have been somwhat consoling. I am on a hefty amount of meds to keep me from getting pneumonia and I have the most beautiufl purple cough syrup with codeine that is keeping me feeling just a little too loopy! Ohh enough moaning. Just wanted to tell you all to stay well! This stuff is mean and uber nasty! Love to all my sweet friends in Bloglandia,

peace to your hearts,








2 comments:

Villa Anna said...

Julia you poor thing :( The flu sux BIG TIME! I wish I could send you up some Australian sun. Keep warm and sip lots of cocoa. I'll be thinking of you matey...sending virtual *hugs* with a surgical mask on hehe

Anna ;)

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Oh, my dearest! You poor thing! I too have been suffering with the flu! I hope I didn't pass it to you through the screen! You are much worse than I am, I have not passed out! But I feel lousy. Today stuff is coming out of my eyes, never a pretty look. :-0

Take care of yourself. I know how disappointing it must've been to come down with this right now when your son was home.

Hugs and well wishes,
Melissa

Related Posts with Thumbnails