Well on this third day of February thought it would be fun to share my love of hearts!
I love finding heart shaped items that melt into my decorating and dont' necessarily take over my decor (after all it is a sand castle!). These shell shaped hearts are probably my most favorite, my dh gave me most of them and i absolutely love the color and way they make me feel when i look at them.... happy!
The other is not heart shaped but something i keep displayed always and thats my "I love you rock". Set right next to the heart shells they just go perfectly together.
This month is not only my favorite because of Valentines Day but on the 15th my son returns home for seven days before leaving for Oahu where he will be stationed on a cutter for three months at a time. So for certain there will be a whole lof of extra love being expressed around our house, I simply cannot wait!
In the meanwhile peace to your heart and of course an abundance of Love,
~j~
3 comments:
Hi Julia. I have a friend who collects hearts. I do love this time of year (Feb) and the reminder of what LOVE really is.
Sandy
Happy February, how wonderful that your son will return home this month! I am sure you are bursting with excitement and ready to hug him tight!
Blessings,
melissa
oooh thanks girls! so sweet of you to leave such kind comments. Seriously! February, my favorite month AND my son coming home, i almost can't stand it! Thank you for your support and encouragement.
love to you both,
julia
Post a Comment